EXPERIENCED AND STRUCTURED SECRETARY FOR UPRIGHT MUSIC
Upright Music is looking for a dedicated, structured and service-minded Secretary for Upright Music. Upright Music is the Nordic's leading independent music company specialized in providing music for TV-, commercial- and film productions. We are based in Copenhagen and have an office in Warsaw.
We are looking for a well-communicative colleague, who shows great attention to details and has strong interpersonal skills. Our new colleague will have a very central role in the everyday life of the office, so we are looking for a person who thrives in creating an overview and gathering the treads. Our new colleague is extremely structured and able to take independent decisions on a busy day.
It is important that our new colleague can work independently, but at the same time is good at teamwork. It is crucial that you work focused and determined and do not compromise when it comes to details and quality. We are looking for a colleague who takes responsibility for finding solutions and finalizing projects in a successful way for all involved parties. Furthermore, you are motivated by carrying out several tasks at once without losing sight.
Our new colleague will be responsible for numerous administrative tasks, including coordination of internal meetings and events, booking and preparing internal and external meetings, travel arrangements and planning, vacation schedules, answering phones and various ad hoc tasks. In addition to the above, there will be several Personal Assistant-tasks for our CEO.
This newly created position will take place in our office in Copenhagen.
- Applicable education (clerical education and training)
- Extremely service-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured, organized and with great attention for detail
- Efficient, responsible and solution-oriented
- Experienced in handling many projects at once and finalizing them professionally
- Fluent in Danish (or another Scandinavian language) and English in writing as well and verbal
- Microsoft Office super user (Excel / Word / Outlook)
- Very high level of IT competences
- Experience from TV, media, film and/or music business is of advantage
- A job in a dynamic and exciting, international company with skilled and great colleagues.
Working hours: 37 hours per week or by appointment.
Salary: According to qualifications.
Start Date: October 2017 or by appointment.
Please send your application and CV in English to:
email@example.com and mark it "Application | Secretary and PA" in the subject line.
Questions may be directed to Maria Therese Seefeldt Stæhr | firstname.lastname@example.org
Maria Therese Seefeldt Stæhr
Head of HR
Deadline for applications:
Monday June 19th 2017 at 12.00